Wednesday, November 18, 2009

New Watercolors

Remembering Spring and Summer

I love the Clematis! I have several most willing to take turns showing off! This is an older one, name long forgotten that has spent the last ten years blooming in a weeping plum tree.



My new peony bloomed for the first time last spring and graciously posed for me!

*************

Before you eat your veggies...Paint them!




Verde, Rojo y Caliente!


I'm always exploring different subjects to paint! I browse the produce isle and pick items that would make a good composition! I'm sure many artists look at food this way!

3 comments:

  1. Wow Lois, All three of these paintings are perfect. I love the portrait of your granddaughters and it was so cute to see the slideshow of them playing around.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these paintings Lois, the colors are so vibrant.
    Great Work!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Find your Watercolors beautiful i am your Follower now.

    ReplyDelete